Introducing Author Tracy Krauss

I am excited about the opportunity to be part of the "Author's Page" Hopefully there will be lots of interesting information about books, the writing life, and faith, that readers will come to enjoy and want to share. As this is my first post here, I would like to share a bit about myself and my writing. I am an author of what I like to call 'Edgy Christian Suspense with a twist of romance' - a rather lengthy tag, and probably not the most user friendly! However, since I do write suspense fiction from a Christian worldview that is sometimes 'out of the box' so to speak, I think it is an apt description. My novel And The Beat Goes On is an archeological thriller which deals with a potential conspiracy around evolutionary theory. When an archeologist uncovers giant human remains and Pterodactyl remains buried together a firestorm of cover up, sabotage and even murder ensue. For more you can check out my blog "Expression Express". I am also an artist, drama buff, director and playwright, and for my paying job :) I am a High School teacher of Drama, Art and English. Thus 'Expression Express' became the title of my blog since I live to be creative.

I have another book coming out soon called My Mother The Man Eater about a forty something cougar. I'll leave the description of that one for a later post, but it has generated a fair bit of interest already! So pop over for a visit and tell your friends about 'The Author's Page'.

No comments: