Video Book Trailer - Finding Calm: In the Storm of Everyday Living




Do the struggles and the storms of daily living leave you with feelings of discontent, a sense of restlessness and general dissatisfaction with where you are at in your life right now ? Are you experiencing doubts, fears and live in a state of confusion and hope of a better future ? Let me share my life long struggles as a non believer of God for 53 years and how He has been faithfully and patiently waiting for me to accept Him as my Lord and Savior. The Lord has filled my heart with a peace, joy, calm and a contentment unlike anything I have ever known. His grace, love and truth have ignited a burning fire deep within my heart and soul and I want to inspire and provide the fuel necessary to ignite your heart as well. Discover as I have, that without Christ in your life, you will. continue to struggle with finding true peace, joy, happiness and contentment that most of us desire. Allow God to strengthen you and help you overcome what ever life challenges you are faced with. The power of the Holy Spirit that lives within in you will help you melt away whatever problems, fears and doubts you have. Let the Lord embrace you, comfort you and empower you to find the calm only He can provide.

No comments: